About Me

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Maternity Part I

My husband was kind enough to take maternity photos of me this weekend. It was easy enough, I showed him how to use my camera and voila, instant professional photographer. Kind of lol. With Natalie, I got a babies and bumps package from my wedding photographer, and loved every second of it, but this time around we don't have a lot of extra cash because of building the house so I decided that with the right equipment I could take my own.. I bought a tripod and a remote for my camera, so I don't have to run back and forth and wait for the timer. Yeah, that didn't work out. My Nikon D3100 isn't compatible with any wireless remotes. Not happy. Why the older model and the newer model have the capability but mine doesn't still confuses me but I guess Ill have to get over it. So long story short, yes I will take my own, but it wont be as easy as I was hoping.

Here are some of the pictures he took! They actually came out better than I expected and I saved a lot of money doing them ourselves.





Thanks for checking them out!

Stormi

No comments:

Post a Comment