About Me

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hi! Time for my weekly update!

I am 27 weeks pregnant now, which I am excited about because its the end of the 2nd trimester (thank goodness). I feel myself starting to complain a little more about pregnancy, for example I noticed that going up the stairs is getting me slightly out of breath which is absolutely ridiculous - who can't walk up a flight of stairs?! I also noticed that my glorious pregnancy waddle is starting to make its return, which is not only super comfortable but its also sexy, too. Righttttt. However I did tell my husband that carrying my toddler is starting to get easier because I can kind of set her weight on my bump which makes my arms not have to work so hard. She's huge - 90th percentile for height and 70th for weight, so I will take any help I can get.




How far along: 27 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 18.5 lbs
Stretchmarks: Thankfully, no!  
Sleep: Best as I can, Natalie continues to fight sleep
Best Moment This Week: My birthday! I got to spend the day with my mom and Natalie!
Movement: She is so different than Natalie. With Nahla, she moved all day, every day. Most of the time she mad me feel a little motion sick and bruised. Aria, on the other hand, hardly ever moves during the day. She gives me enough movement to do my kick counts for the day but other than that she really stays quiet.
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: Nothing this week! Hopefully it stays that way for a few more weeks.
Belly Button: Innie!
What I Miss: Eating sushi :(
What I am Looking Forward to: Getting my glucose test out of the way!


Thanks again to Little Baby Garvin for a constant source of inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment