About Me

Monday, January 28, 2013

26 Weeks!!

Hi Everyone!

I am now 26 weeks pregnant - how did this go by so fast? I had a mini meltdown this weekend when  I thought about how soon the baby will be here. Natalie is such a wonderful little lady but BOY does she have energy. I was running around after her and thought to myself, "Oh my gosh, I am supposed to do this while breastfeeding a baby, too?!". Needless to say, I started crying and had to call my husband...poor guy :)

Anyway, after I got over that I started to work on my sign for the week and eventually took the picture. I made the HUGE mistake of looking at my 8 week picture compared to my 26 week picture...so depressing. I know I know, everyone says you're pregnant you are supposed to be gaining weight, but as a person who has been on a diet my whole life, seeing the scale go up (and up and up and up) is a hard pill to swallow. Anyway! I think I am over it now. I retook the picture in a more flattering outfit and felt much better. I will just blame it on hormones.



How far along: 26 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 17.5 lbs
Stretchmarks: Nope!
Sleep: Due to pregnancy? Fine. Due to my 16 month old? One word: Teething
Best Moment This Week: Natalie kissing my belly!
Movement: She is so quiet during the day! Then after Natalie goes to bed she has a dance party :)
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: Started getting some uncomfortable braxton hicks but other than that nothing.
Belly Button: Still in
What I Miss: Being able to stay up past 10pm
What I am Looking Forward to: Taking my maternity pictures! I plan on doing them myself so I ordered a remote for my DSLR...hopefully the come out well!

No comments:

Post a Comment